TE72 wagon from Idaho

Take the time and tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

ofatmikeo

TE72 wagon from Idaho

Post by ofatmikeo »

hey all picked up a 1980 wagon from a buddy. needs a lot of work. will be a slow build . but want to get her running . anyone else here from southern Idaho or northern Utah ????
BOBLOOK

Re: TE72 wagon from Idaho

Post by BOBLOOK »

Welcome on 3tc
The day we learn to think
pufito18

Post by pufito18 »

nice nice welcome 3tc
pufito18

Post by pufito18 »

if need parts let me no i have wagon parts
ofatmikeo

Post by ofatmikeo »

thanks guys . and i'm trying to get it running first. needs a new engine harness, just gonna make one . and its missing a few other parts before i can even try to start it. out of all the missing parts so far i've sourced for little or nothing money wise a honda civic half radiator , an elecrtic slim fan but i still need a water neck for the coolant temp regulator housing , radiator hoses that will fit the 3tc and civic radiator , and a battery . I also accumulated these few parts for free ;a set of ebay strut tower braces , a short ram intake that i'd like to try and install and one of those gawd aweful huge monster tachs with shift light from the late 90's rice era haha . i hope to build that harness soon and see if the 3tc is still run-able . if not i been thinking SBC swapped in might be kinda cool but not sure if i wanna mess with the headache of upgrading the suspension to hanlde the extra weight . I got this car in a trade for a 5th of ever clear and a mac tools drill bit set and a little cash . just wanting to have fun with it . build something fun to drive . not trying to build a track or show car just something unique and i dont have alot of extra money at this time so kinda rat rodding it together with what ever i can find for cheap or free. and actually im also building the electrcal harness from a harness i pulled out of a big caterpillar loader that was totalled in an accident :D . will update when i complete more tasks
BOBLOOK

Post by BOBLOOK »

Welcome one board
The day we learn to think