new member! and need some help and advice

Take the time and tell us a little about yourself

Moderators: BOBLOOK, AE25, pufito18

3trolla79

new member! and need some help and advice

Post by 3trolla79 »

watsup 3tc garage!!!! maaaaaan i have been searching and searching for a family like this!!!!! everyone looks at me and says wtf? why would u want a old corolla???? besides my family anyways. i grew up on yotas! and love them with a passion and i wouldn't trade my corolla for a Ferrari! maybe if i could sell the Ferrari buy my corolla back then get more corollas then ya!!!! hahahaa anyways watsup guys my names micah i live in Pleasanton California and i got a 79 corolla 4 door i think its a te31? is what its called? but i got a 3tc with a t50 behind it some adjustable coilovers (not sure what kind) and 3 inch blocks in the rear sitting on old scool celica supras with HID headlights...now i been checking out this sight for daaaaays and finally got in by "the managment" approval and i have been looking around and found the best info here and i like this site seems like if someone on here is in your area they are more than willing to teach or give a hand....so here goes man this car is my life and i ahve a son on the way and i would like to work on it and get it atleast back up and running soon...ill post a thread i wana start my own and post what i do and all that good stuff and hoepfully dont get yelled at by others for asking dumb questions haha well hope to get advice and maybe even meet some new people maybe near me!!!!!
BOBLOOK

Re: new member! and need some help and advice

Post by BOBLOOK »

Welcome on board 3tc
The day we learn to think
pufito18

Post by pufito18 »

welcome to 3tc
Toyota1515

Post by Toyota1515 »